A honeymoon is the perfect excuse to purchase some beautiful pyjamas and nightwear. Not always cheap, but definitely a long term investment buy and most of the brands mentioned below offer a monogramming service...the perfect way to personalise your pj's! You will be pleased to know ivory and white aren't the only options either.
- Three Graces Alice maxi cotton dress £350.
- Eberjey Love letters jersey nightdress £80.
- Zara embroidered flowing gown £49.99.
- Eres silk-satin night slip £370.
- Skin cotton nightdress £135.
- Topshop sheer night slip £35
One of my favourite new nightwear brands is Three Graces London which was founded in 2015 by Catherine Johnson. Everything is completely dreamy and made from the best quality handmade silk and lace and Swiss cotton. I have been eyeing up their Victorian inspired Alice Fell Cotton Maxi Dress for weeks now which would be wonderful as a nightdress and equally perfect worn floating around on a warm Summers evening.